Cache joomla system FLEXIcontent

More
10 years 7 months ago #39935 by stefvar
Hello,
When I activate the cache of Joomla 3.1.5 with FLEXIcontent r1761, it is not possible to navigate through the menu items. The pages do not change and remains the same. There are more than the page that is cached is displayed. The problem is the same whether the file cache or memory.
I tried disabling the cache FLEXIcontent but the result is the same.
There are no problems with other parts of the site.
Regards
Bonjour,
Lorsque j'active le cache de Joomla 3.1.5 avec flexicontent r1761, il n'est plus possible de naviguer via le menu dans les articles. Les pages ne changent plus et reste sur la même. Il n'y a plus que la page qui est en cache qui s'affiche. Le problème est le même que ce soit avec le cache fichier ou mémoire.
J'ai essayer en désactivant le cache de flexicontent mais le résultat est le même.
Il n'y a aucun soucis avec les autres parties du site.
Cordialement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #39936 by ggppdk
Hello

please , update to r1761a that fixes a bug in item form (there is a downloadable package)

about caching
what kind of caching are you using?

the menu items should work regardless of caching because the contain all basic variables e.g. view , id , etc

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 7 months ago #39947 by stefvar
Hello,
Yes, I've done the update r1761a.
I use caching included in joomla. Whether conservative or progressive mode, there is more than one page that appears. This, even by changing the url in the address bar.
Regards
Bonjour,
Oui, j'ai bien fait la mise à jour en r1761a.
J'utilise la mise en cache incluse dans joomla. Que ce soit en mode conservateur ou progressif, il n'y a plus qu'une seule page qui s'affiche. Cela, même en changeant l'url dans la barre d'adresse.
Cordialement

More
10 years 7 months ago #39952 by micker
cest bizarre .. desactive les module et met un template de base pour voir

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 7 months ago #39953 by ggppdk
Hello,

you can try using Joomla system cache plugin, which is fastest choice for non-logged users,

about other caching methods, we will be testing it

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 7 months ago #39955 by stefvar
Hello,
I tried changing the template and disabling all modules but nothing changes.
I also tried all the different available cache in joomla 3.1.5 but also no change. There is only the first page generated by the cache that appears. This only happens for visitors.
Regards
Bonjour,
J'ai essayé en changeant de template et en désactivant tous les modules mais rien ne change.
J'ai aussi essayé tous les caches différents disponibles dans joomla 3.1.5 mais la aussi, aucun changement. Il n'y a que la première page générée par le cache qui s'affiche. Cela se produit uniquement pour les visiteurs.
Cordialement

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline