Cache joomla system FLEXIcontent

More
10 years 7 months ago #39958 by ggppdk
Hello

ok disable cache,

and either use FLEXIcontent without caching (latest versions are very much optimized for speed) or use Joomla system cache plugin, which will give you maximum speed for non-logged users

we will be testing this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #39969 by stefvar
Hello,
No worries, the cache is not really a need for me, it was just to bring awareness to the problem.
Regards
Bonjour,
Pas de soucis, le cache n'est pas vraiment un besoin pour moi, c'était juste pour porter à connaissance le problème.
Cordialement

More
10 years 6 months ago #40759 by grantiago
Just a quick post so if this is addressed I will be notified. Wish I would have seen this before I spent an hour finding this problem. I did search!
Same problem:
    Global Settings: caching on (either conserative or progressive)
    FLEXIcontent v2.1.0 r1781
    Joomla 3.1.5
    protostar template
    no seo
If caching in the global configuration of Joomla is enabled non-logged in users are returned to the original page they viewed by clicking in the directory links in flexicontent directory or category page. Same with menu links.

For example if I click on category A to start. Then go back to the directory page and click on category B, I am directed to category A ... again and again.

As you already know -- great project. keep up the good work.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44217 by stefvar
Bonjour,
Avez vous pu identifier le problème de cache ?
Si flexicontent est rapide, le cache de Joomla peut être utile pour d'autres composants.
Cordialement.
Hello,
Have you been able to identify the problem of cache?
If FLEXIcontent is fast, cache Joomla can be useful for other components.
Cordially.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44246 by ggppdk
Hello

do you have problems with caching set to "conservative" ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 3 months ago #44256 by stefvar
Hello and thank you for the reply.
Even with the conservative way the problem appears. Only the first page generated with the cache is accessible. All other categories and other items become inaccessible.
Bonjour et merci pour la réponse.
Même avec le mode conservateur le problème apparait. Seule la première page générée avec le cache reste accessible. Toutes les autres catégories et tous les autres articles deviennent inaccessibles.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline