error 500 after installing flexicontent

More
14 years 1 month ago #5334 by apicault
Hi
I have successfully installed flexicontent (all green messages tell that), but when I go to flexicontents composant, I have this message :

500 - •Une erreur s'est produite•

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY created DESC LIMIT 5' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id, title, catid, created_by FROM jos_content WHERE state = -4 AND sectionid = ORDER BY created DESC LIMIT 5

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\includes\application.php:136
3 require_once() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\application\component\helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\admin.flexicontent.php:63
5 FlexicontentController->display() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\application\component\controller.php:236
6 JController->display() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\controller.php:55
7 FlexicontentViewFlexicontent->display() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\application\component\controller.php:310
8 JView->get() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\views\flexicontent\view.html.php:87
9 FlexicontentModelFlexicontent->getOpenquestions() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\application\component\view.php:364
10 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\flexicontent.php:98
11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php:458
12 JError->raiseError() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php:231
13 JError->raise() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:171
14 JException->__construct() C:\Users\Alain\...server2go\htdocs\PP\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:136

What can I do ? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9593 by sankesolutions
Im having the same issue and wondering if its because im running on a test server on my windows machine under localhost.

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

More
13 years 8 months ago #9756 by torkil
The error in the query is obvious:
(…)sectionid = ORDER (…)

The sectionid is missing. The query should read something like this:
(…)sectionid = ORDER X(…), where X is the ID of the base FLEXIcontent section.

I had a very similar issue just now, after installation, which is weird because I've installed FLEXI without issues earlier.

Anyways, my solution:

The variable FLEXI_SECTION was not set in the database. FLEXI uses a base section for it's category structure. Seems like that is your problem too apicault.

What you need to do is set this variable:

First, create a section and call it for instance FLEXIcontent. Write down the section id it gets.

Now, open your database with for instance phpMyAdmin.

Open the table jos_components (replace jos_ with your own prefix) and find the row that has name='FLEXIcontent'. Edit this row.

In the params field of this row, write:
flexi_section=X (replace X with the section id from above).

Save the row.

Open the component in your administrator again, and you should be able to continue your installation.

Torkil Sinkaberg Johnsen
Web developer, BEDRE reklame
blog.bedre.no

More
13 years 8 months ago #9892 by micker
thanks for this solution

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline