javascript fc category bug

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #77497 by philippeg
Hi,
I am changing my development tools; until now I used themler for my template, with in some cases an integrated slider, when I wanted to replace the first page with images; I went to template creator + slideshow ck, but I have the same phenomenon with smart slider 3 and I think with any other slider and the javascript error when the first page is a flexicontent category interrupts any slider because this js error on the first page which is crippling .. if I run the first page to a flexi article or a native joomla category or a category K2 I do not have this error and the slider works .. I think it is a bug Flexicontent in a script.
I have the same behaviour on all the sites where i use FC with a category in the frontpage + a slider
The error is ""TypeError: form is null fr:178:4
<anonyme> monestier02.clarus-mons.net/fr/:178
jQuery 4" " on a test site
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by philippeg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #77498 by micker
Replied by micker on topic javascript fc category bug
hello i didn't see any error on flexi
the problem is in your template js that aren't load
Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) init.js:298 autorefresh_option true item/1888-coquelicot:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) content.js:276 SEOInfo SEOInfo resource error: https://monestier02.clarus-mons.net/fr/item/1888-coquelicot status 404 content.js:276 SEOInfo SEOInfo resource error: https://monestier02.clarus-mons.net/templates/tmonestier01/js/template.js status 404 :178:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #77499 by philippeg
seen with Cédric Keflin, the JS error stop the load of program so the slider can't be seen; if i direct the frontpage toward an item , no js error, i can see the slider ; i have tested with native joomla or k2 categories, no JS error, it is clearly an error comming from the load of a FC category; with Template creator, there is an option hiding the content in the frontpage ; i think that in this case there is an error in FC script .. maybe a case not forseen.
I have tested this on all my sites with FC same behaviour, without FC no problem.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by philippeg.

More
4 years 4 months ago #77500 by micker
tu pourrais nous donner des urls direct que je regarde ?
quelle version de flexi ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
4 years 4 months ago #77501 by philippeg
monestier02.clarus-mons.net/fr/
I think it is a problem between the option that don't show the content in frontpage and a script of fc for the category .....if i remove this option and i have no js longer the JS error and i can see the slides and the content of course.

More
4 years 4 months ago #77502 by micker
il y a quand meme ce chargement template.js .... y a t il un js de ce type dans ton theme ?
tu desactive quelle option dans flexi ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline