javascript fc category bug

More
4 years 5 months ago #77507 by philippeg
... bon en soit tu cache la partie component de la page donc certaine chose manque ....
essai de créer un article flexi vide mets le en page d'accueil ...
oui dans ce cas je n'ai pas l'erreur mais avoir un erreur de JS c'est pas normal sachant que cette n'existe qu'avec la tentative d'afficher un categorie fc pas dans tous les autres cas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77508 by micker
Replied by micker on topic javascript fc category bug
Désactiver la zone component est une technique de sioux pas forcement tres recommander car cela peut entrainer le non chargement de certain évènements ... de mon coté c'est plutot ca qui pose soucis ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago #77509 by philippeg
In many situations we need to hide the contents in the frontpage; in many sites i have done that.
Maybe, i don't know, it exist many technics to do that but i cannot argue i am not a dev.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77510 by micker
Replied by micker on topic javascript fc category bug
i realy prefer to do this with a simple blank item or a simple css trick (add class to llink page and add css)
no compatibility problem

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #77511 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic javascript fc category bug
Hello

the assumption of JS code that the form is always there in category view, is not correct as we can disable it completely
so i would say we should deal with this as a bug

tomorrow or on saturday i will make a patched version for this issue
please wait

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #77512 by philippeg
@micker : If you want to argue with Cédric Keflin, I think you have his address you have also promoted his product page builder ck, free to you to see with him; once again, I am not a programmer, i use softwares to build themes only and I can not participate in this controversy; what I see is that I have no javascript error, under the same conditions with the same products (template creator, slideshow or smart slider 3), if I use a native category joomla or K2, is this normal or not no idea ...
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by philippeg.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 1.218 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline