first attempt to migration toward j 4 following the fc v 4 version

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #81341 by philippeg
Hi,
migration from an existing site first attemp.
after a lot a problem  i could access to the admin :
many troubles but the two first concerning  :

1/ i can't edit the item from the backend i have thisUne erreur s'est produite

500 behavior::framework not found.

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:1492Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_()JROOT/plugins/flexicontent_fields/image/image.php:1923plgFlexicontent_fieldsImage->onDisplayField()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/helpers/flexiutilities.php:4284FLEXIUtilities::call_FC_Field_Func()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php:5405FlexicontentFields::getFieldFormDisplay()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:6896FlexicontentViewItem->_displayForm()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:497FlexicontentViewItem->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/items.php:14348FlexicontentControllerItems->edit()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:7309Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/admin.flexicontent.php:36010require_once()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php:2211require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:6912Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7113Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:38914Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:14315Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:18616Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:27817Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:6318require_once()JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
2/ in the front end : if i am connecting with my user /password i can click on a link but nothing append; i i am not connected i can use the links ...
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by philippeg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #81342 by ggppdk
Hello

none of the lines match
it seems like if none of the files have not been update to the files of FC v4

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
2 years 2 months ago #81343 by micker
maybe you find a little bug in image field in joomla mode
1 can you test to disable your field to be sure ?
2 can you post your field config
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 2 months ago #81344 by philippeg
what fields are you talking about ? i have this issue when i try to edit an item ..
and it is a site that works with J3 i chose a very small site ..
and to be sure of what ?

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #81345 by micker
see this line in your error
/plugins/flexicontent_fields/image/image.php:1923
=> can you check your image field and do my test bellow ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by micker.

More
2 years 2 months ago #81346 by philippeg
test i have inactivate the field nothing more same effectconfig

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline