0 Class "JRequest" not found

More
9 months 1 week ago #84144 by staffiery
On Frontend Category views work, but when I click to view an item I'm getting all sorts of errors so that only0 Class "JRequest" not foundis displayed. 

Running Joomla 4.3.3
Php 8.2.8
FLEXIcontent 4.2.1

With Error Reporting at Maximum I see:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentController::$option is deprecated in /############/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentController::$view is deprecated in /############/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentController::$format is deprecated in /############/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentController::$refererURL is deprecated in /############/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 67

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentController::$returnURL is deprecated in /############/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 72

Debugging returns the following call stack:#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/templates/offer/item_html5.php:802include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:4103Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/templates/offer/item.php:174include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:4105Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:2036Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:24247FlexicontentViewItem->_displayItem()JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:578FlexicontentViewItem->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:6459Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php:26310FlexicontentController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:67811Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php:27012require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7113Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7314Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36115Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20816Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24917Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29318Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6119require_once()JROOT/index.php:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #84148 by micker
Replied by micker on topic 0 Class "JRequest" not found
hello
we starting to works on php8.2 but need time
a notice isn't realy important, in production server that be hidden (you can select display error level in joomla global config)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 months 1 week ago #84150 by staffiery
I down graded php to 8.1.21 (see attached system information screenshot) and am still getting the 0 Class "JRequest" not found.  Prior post showed what debug and max reporting returned to help resolve. With Default reporting I still get this error when trying to access any article. Categories display correctly.

Would this have to do with Tags being assigned? 

More
9 months 1 week ago #84152 by micker
realy strange i can't reproduce it all my site
can you ssend me an access ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 months 1 week ago #84154 by staffiery
This message contains confidential information

Thank you!

More
9 months 1 week ago #84156 by micker
hello can you explain more how to reproduce it
i open you site edit item save and no error

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline