FC - Universal Content module - Inconsistent behaviour

More
3 months 1 week ago #84851 by manchine
[REPORT REVISED AND UPDATED]

Some items added to the DB are not retrieved and displayed by the universal content module.

I have tried different scopes in "Static - Include" mode, but even the Item scope (which is very specific) fails to load some items, some of which load when other scopes are used.

Suffice to say that all items are set  to "Published".

Furthermore, I have investigated relevant tables like flexicontent_cats_item_relations and flexicontent_tags_item_relations.
The bindings for newly created items are stored correctly.

In a recent experiment, using only the Item Scope, I have noticed that one particular item with id 4496 does not display, even though it comes up in the query.
Code:
SELECT  i.id  FROM qgh6_flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN qgh6_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN qgh6_flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN qgh6_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN qgh6_categories AS  c ON  c.id = rel.catid JOIN qgh6_categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid LEFT JOIN qgh6_flexicontent_fields_item_relations AS f ON f.item_id = i.id AND f.field_id=27 WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up is NULL OR i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2024-01-18 16:29:44' ) AND ( i.publish_down is NULL OR i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2024-01-18 16:29:44' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,3) AND mc.access IN (0,1,3) AND  i.access IN (0,1,3) AND i.state IN ( 1, -5 ) AND i.id IN (4496,5012,5109,4493)  GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY FIELD(i.id, 4496,5012,5109,4493) LIMIT 20

Bizarrely, this same item 4496 displays when I use the Category Scope (with the category that it belongs to).

Environment:
Joomla 4.4.2
FC (Github version as 2024-01-14)
PHP 7.4

Screenshots:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #84852 by manchine
I found a possible pattern of error, at least when the Item Scope is used.

The first item specified in the Items field is not shown.

So, if I specify "5012, 4496", 4496 shows and 5012 doesn't.
If I reverse the order ("4496,5012"), 5012 shows and 4496 doesn't.

This does not explain the inconsistencies that I have detected in the Category and Tags scopes, but it could offer a clue.

More
3 months 1 week ago #84854 by micker
hello i do some test in my demo site without any problem
are you sure that you are have any other scop select some time need to checke all option

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 months 1 week ago #84855 by manchine
In this experiment, only the Item scope is set.
All other scopes are set to ALL.

It stands to reason that the first item in the items list is never shown, as explianed in my previous message.
To go circumvent this bug, i must add a random value as 1st item so that the other items in the array are shown.
That is to say, instead of "5012,4496,4493", the array must be "1,5012,4496,4493", so that 5012,4496,4493 are shown. If I start from 5012, this item will not be shown.

More
3 months 1 week ago #84856 by micker
did you have a link and access for testing ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 months 1 week ago #84857 by manchine
Sure.
You can find all the access credentials below.

This message contains confidential information

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.533 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline