pre-1900 Dates not showing

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7139 by piperchick
Hi,

I am trying to use FC to build a web site that requires the use of date fields to include pre-1900 dates.

I have created Date of Birth and Date of Death fields and included them in my template. This works fine if both the birth and death were in the 20th century or later.

For people who were born or died earlier than 1900 nothing appears, although the data is stored in the database and appears in the edit-mode.

Any idea why the dates don't show and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

** Edit ** removed links as they are no longer relevant.

Lovin' FLEXIcontent at deadcanadians.ca
Dead Canadians: where are they now?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by piperchick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10990 by piperchick
I continue to have problems having my dates (Flexi date field) show within FLEXIcontent templates (but could pull the dates into modules and they appeared correctly in the mySQL database).

I switched over from a calendar field to a text field which displays correctly, but not ideally.

I am still interested in a fix, but in the meantime, I have achieved the presentation I want.

Lovin' FLEXIcontent at deadcanadians.ca
Dead Canadians: where are they now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.698 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline