Extra Fields on Category

More
13 years 6 months ago #11225 by veeco
i vote for more extra fields on category as well.. this would make this CCK awesome..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11261 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Extra Fields on Category
do you have any exemple, type of field ?
thanks for your request

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 5 months ago #11794 by swimminginthoughts
I'm trying to get the FaceBook Like button and the Jcomments field to show up in a category main page but cannot...

More
13 years 5 months ago #11801 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Extra Fields on Category
create you post with more explain (code and screenshot)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 7 months ago #19456 by swimminginthoughts
I have the Facebook like buttonworking fine on the article pages but when I add the field I created for the like button to the category template, it will not show. The same is true for the jcomments field. It works fine in the articles but not the categories.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19461 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Extra Fields on Category
I have a modification that would allow one to use a flexicontent item instead of category description !!! but this is only enable for author Layout of categories.

So this will not be available in v1.5.6, except only when display category via not default layout but via author Layout (you need to create a new menu item to use this).

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline