Create Folders in the FILES TAB

More
12 years 8 months ago #18323 by igcorreia
Could you consider the possibly of creating folders in the Files Media Manager of Flexi?

Why you ask? Because,
they are many Photo Galleries out there that I Which to implement with Flexi, but I also have another which that I only give the Client access to Flexi Content and nothing more.

So why, because they are many Photo Galleries out there that you have to SELECT the Folder to use.

So Imagine I am creating a realestate house, and I want to use a custom Photo Gallery, so in this site, I want to use the Folder: /flexicontent/sales/villas/4/

this means I could create a Custom Field that uses the plugin of tha gallery:

{gallery| "heres is the foldername" /gallery}

To the client will only have to choose which folder to use.

this will also help us getting that folder organized, because now Flexi puts everything in the dame folder right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18324 by ggppdk
I am doing the exactly same thing for my websites, using a gallery plugin that uses a subfolder.

I am making something to manage files per folder have thing like rename multiple files at once and such stuff, i am not sure how to bind with existing filemanager of Flexicontent, still thinking of, but this is not be available soon.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #19261 by igcorreia
Thats exactly it. I gave the client access to media manager for that. But it is to risky.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline