Make magic : Intelligent script for Images

More
12 years 8 months ago #18328 by igcorreia
If you guys can do this than I will cry in tears.

In the past I asked for yous to consider implementing a thing called CUSTOM VARIABLES, something like Jevents.

So we could easily integrate other modules with Flexi.

How about this, I don't know if it technically possible, takes this in consideration:

Imagine that I have 2 fields:
- Image field
- and the Regular Description

Now I will Create a Image Slideshow, for example RokStories

By default RokStories user regular content so the client has to insert and Image in the content via JCE and press ENTER KEY and the inset the description. this for a slide to be presented in the sideshow

Flexi is more easy in that matter, text in the description and use an imagine in the flexi image field.

The problem, becouse the image is not in the content description, RokStories wont show it.

What I am asking is for us, to be able to merge the description with a image of out choice, so before RokStories reads the description, flexi merges them in one theoretical content description only for RokStories to show.

In my mind this can cause a lot of problems, and seams impossible, sound easier to me to make RokStories work with flexi content.

But a solution like this could work with every module in the market, because all of them extracts the images from the description.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18368 by effrit
hi
i think its not impossible, as concept, but it will too slow and ineffective in result, cose:

just to show in module we, at first, make solid content from all fields and after that... module parse our content and divide it on blocks - so its revers process towards first part :lol:
instead of it we just can "learn" our module to take text content from "description" field and image - from "image". so its about 1-2 database query.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18372 by igcorreia
Ate least you could understand me :D heheeh ok, I has dreaming that day, sniff sniff.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline