Lable display

More
14 years 3 months ago #2721 by flummi84
Lable display was created by flummi84
hi,
i would like to select whether to display the label in category view, item view or both.

thx for all ur awesome work

greeting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2726 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Lable display
Hi

What do you exactly mean? You already can display or not label in item, this is a parameter of the field - but then the field has / has not the label displayed whatever the template ...

In category view, as you can design your category view the way you want, the easy way to have label or not is in your templating. Display or n t the label in your own templates, for each field as you wish it

More
14 years 3 months ago #2730 by flummi84
Replied by flummi84 on topic Lable display
thx for ur fast reply.
hope i got this right..
i created a new field and activated "display label". now the label is shown in category view and item view (i use default template). i was thinking of an easy way to show the field in boths views, but the label only in category view.

greetings

More
14 years 3 months ago #2732 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Lable display
making a new template is an easy way in FC, really

I hope my not so easy solution will nevertheless help you :)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline