copy setteing of item template

More
14 years 1 month ago #4544 by KingoftheRoad
Is it possible to copy the settings of item layout from one Category to other Categories?

I only see setting of category layout in Category setting.

It's a bit troublesome to set item layout one by one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5104 by tigi
Replied by tigi on topic copy setteing of item template
I think this questions reflects what I have been searching for the last few hours.

I had my own template and was wondering what I was doing wrong that only the category template was used and not the item template. Until I saw this question and remembered that you can set the template for the item too. That would be nice if you want to use another template every once in a while but not if you want a complete category and its items use one template. And another template for another category with its own items.
Is there a feature coming up to set the template for a category and items belonging to it?

best regards, Marie-Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline