GANTRY 5

More
8 years 8 months ago #56059 by khalidou
GANTRY 5 was created by khalidou
Hi friends,
I want to use a rocketteam ambrosia gantry5 template, please what do you advises me about cck i want to use ( flexicontent), my project is portal and directorie of my town ( articles, some news, tourism guide...)
How can combine between gantry 5 template and the cck template like flexicontent, are they compatible??

thankx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #56063 by micker
Replied by micker on topic GANTRY 5
no problem
you just need to use gantry class inside flexicontent template if you want more customisation

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 8 months ago #56069 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic GANTRY 5

khalidou wrote: How can combine between gantry 5 template and the cck template like flexicontent, are they compatible??

Gantry is a template framework for Rockettheme templates. FlexiContent (FC) is a CCK with own templating system.
The latest version of FC allows to globally disable many of the FC css definitions and also many of the problematic important! css rules have been gone.
I f you want to make full use of Gantry's css you have to manually delete FC css in the FC templates and add, if necessary, Gantry css classes.
Just tray what happens if you disable FC css with an installed Gantry template.
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
8 years 8 months ago #56075 by khalidou
Replied by khalidou on topic GANTRY 5
thankx,
i'll try to find the gantry class css, because gantry have a many css files, i'll post in gantry forum, then delete css flexicontent.

Thankx

More
8 years 8 months ago #56082 by micker
Replied by micker on topic GANTRY 5
... i didn't think it a good way
=> keep flexicontent css
=> duplicate your template and change flexicontent class for gantry wanted only in needed part

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 8 months ago #56090 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic GANTRY 5
I guess there is no real best solution.
I am using Bootstrap on the page and do not need many features from FC like voting or labelling or even frontend editing. So, I am using more or less pure Boostrap css and JavaScript.
If one needs lots of features of FC that rely on flexicontent.css it might be better to leave the file and add Gantry classes.
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline