Favourites field template

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #62812 by lipatovroman
It seems Favourites field does not have own template - it not plugin, like others.
So how to edit it?
I need to remove any text label and display counter in div.

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by lipatovroman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62814 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Favourites field template
Hello

the user counter could be remove by CSS,
- but i have added parameter for it to disable it (by default it will be OFF)

about layout, not yet
- not done yet, note favorites was made parametric in v3.0.x to add support for favoring categories and users in a later version

github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/230

The ability for using layouts should be added, only after finishing the category / user favouring feature

but priority now is (after releasing v3.0.15) to finish reviews within next 7-15 days

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 9 months ago #62817 by lipatovroman
Ok, thank. Waiting. :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #75012 by riiich
Replied by riiich on topic Favourites field template
I know this is an old post but did the favourites user counter get removed? It's not being displayed in the HTML for me and 2 users have favourited an item.

More
5 years 5 months ago #75014 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Favourites field template
Hello

there is a parameter to control the display of the counter inside the field

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 5 months ago #75015 by riiich
Replied by riiich on topic Favourites field template
Hello,

I actually found the button to enable the counter; didn't realise it was a field - sorry!.

I am having an issue currently which I think may be a bug (using FlexiContent version: 3.2.1.14) where the item is favourited and the initial count is incorrect on page load but when I toggle the favourite button the value corrects itself. This doesn't happen when the item is unfavourited and I load the page and when I toggle it too is correct. For some reason when the item is favourited and the page loads it is one less (probably not including the current item) in the counter.

My example how I'm seeing this:
2 different users have favourited the item.
1 user is logged in.
Logged in user has favourited the item.
Logged in user refreshes page and counter is incorrect (shows 1 instead of 2).
Logged in user toggles favourite button and 1 user is returned in the counter (correct).
Logged in user toggle favourite button again and 2 users are returned in counter (correct).

I checked a print_r of the SQL call in userlist.php and it returns 2 values on page load, so it must be something inside the 'if ( $users_list_type )' statement.

Any ideas?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline