Mod security 3 / nginx

More
3 years 5 months ago #79509 by Pitou
Mod security 3 / nginx was created by Pitou
Hello

My host provider just have moved to nginx server with mod-sec 3.
I now have false positives when viewing content list (changing from page 1 to page 2 for example) or when recording articles.

Of course, my host is reticent to adapt all the mod sec rules for the moment.
Have you got some rule set for mod security ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #79510 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Mod security 3 / nginx
Hello

To answer your question no we do not have a custom set of rules for mod_security

Now some general comments
You understand that dealing with custom mod_security rules is not something we can do
only bugs can get free non-paid support

We could help if you make a specific suggestion for removing a false positive
while not break something (preferably something that is found in many different server configurations (aka it is common))

Do you have a specific description of something that is triggering a mod_security rule ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 5 months ago #79515 by Pitou
Replied by Pitou on topic Mod security 3 / nginx
I understand that creating mod sec rules is a hard work.
but it's hard : I'm obliged to host my site in a educational domain (site is for academic ressources), and as always, there no much money for that kind of support in France.

I'm waiting for more informations from my host provider. Thank you for your answer.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline