Front-end editing

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #6068 by Anonymous
Front-end editing was created by Anonymous
Hi, i am really in need of your answer if it will come soon the function for front end edit and a own front page! It is really urgent, if you can answer i can still use your component which really is the best and the simplest to use and i'l even post a thank backlink on all my online magazines, just help pls, i have all sites without articles. If i can help in any way i'l help with any coding needed just i need those functions in max a couple of days, and seems this is the only thing important it lacks. Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by kenmcd. Reason: changed meaningless thread title and moved to correct forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #6075 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Front-end editing
hello you still lost this is a devellopper forum not in request ....
the front end edition is under construction .... i didn't have any date ... be patient :D
thank yopu

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 week ago #6089 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Front-end editing
Well thank you, i don't request anything :) just wanting that info, thank you, if i can do anything i will gladly help you having coding skill in almost any language :) i need to finish my magazines and i'l support by any way possible :) just that i have release date in about a week or two and can't delay the concerts for the release.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline