Review articles as administrator... emails sent

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #9017 by Anonymous
It would be great if when a person submits an article who doesn't have correct permissions, he/she needs to have it reviewed by an editor first before it gets published. An email should be sent out to tell the administrator of choosing for that particular user that the post as been written so they can log in, view it, and publish it. It would definitely be more beneficial to be able to choose which administrator is set to which user rather than having all of them go to one administrator. That way you could have a team or editors that all have their own writers under them and each editor edits 5 different writers articles and is the only one able to publish them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #14493 by kath
yes, that definately would be cool!
any chance of a meanwhile solution?
where do i have to hack the FC code?
(i think i know how to send out the email and to get the new item/url)

thanks,
kath!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline