Copy all parameters inheritance

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #9608 by Anonymous
Copy all parameters inheritance was created by Anonymous
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to set up the "copy all parameters" function for categories in flexicontent to inherit changes from a root category? For instance, right now if you click copy the parameters from a category it copies them over. However if parameters are changed in the root category and you want all nested categories to inherit those parameters, you would have to go into each individual category and click the copy parameters function again. As you can see, if you have like 100 categories this would take forever. Is there any way to have flexicontent inherit parameters in a cascade effect so if you change root parameters it changes all categories parameters that are tied to the root/nested?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9707 by theDigger
I'm looking for this to!

For now I will try to copy the parameters in phpmyadmin.

Nils

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline