[solved] Compliments first and trouble with plugins...

More
14 years 4 months ago #1555 by neragraphics
Hello there and my best compliments for this really well done component.
I was going to build up a site with K2 when I discovered FlexiContent (just happened this morning) so, I downloaded it and I'm evaluating if it can be a valid solution to get rid of K2.
Let simply say "wow"...(the job you did with the extra fields is superb), I like it more than K2....but I have some troubles.

All the "content plugins" I have installed and that I have to use (at least for this specific site I'm doing) simply they don't work.
I'm talkin about the plugins that are invoked directly in the content by express syntax like : {pluginName}.....{/pluginName}.

For example the IFrame plugin (that is extreamly useful to display google maps). I've bought a image gallery plugin and doesn't work, too.
I've uninstalled and installed again the plugins (enable/disable, etc...) but nothing.

Did you already know about this issue?
Could please help me in some way?

For the moment this is the only issue that would make me rolling back to K2 (and trust me, I'd really love to build the site with Flexi Content).

Thanks in advance.
Ciao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1562 by bsky92
Hi and welcome aboard

Can you perhaps first read this post , and maybe you'll understand how plugins work with Flexicontent. Because of course, they work :) )

Tell us if it helps

More
14 years 4 months ago #1575 by neragraphics
Guys, I am litteraly amazed by your job!!!
Yes, the content plugins work.
Flexi Content rocks, really.

I have just an issue related to the layout of an image gallery plugin but has to do with the templating...

Thanks a lot for the answer...I haven't read that post before (shame on me).

I'm sure this component will change the life of many web developers.
I just have to see how Joomfish is working with it but really, until now I'm really impressed.

Thanks again
Ciao

bsky92 wrote: Hi and welcome aboard

Can you perhaps first read this post , and maybe you'll understand how plugins work with Flexicontent. Because of course, they work :) )

Tell us if it helps

More
14 years 4 months ago #1578 by vistamedia

I just have to see how Joomfish is working with it...

LOL then you will be more than impressed :) Have a look to that www.flexicontent.org/developers-blog/fle...ed.html#multilingual
Welcome on board,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1582 by neragraphics
:shock:
that's it!!!
:)

vistamedia wrote:

I just have to see how Joomfish is working with it...

LOL then you will be more than impressed :) Have a look to that www.flexicontent.org/developers-blog/fle...ed.html#multilingual
Welcome on board,
Emmanuel.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline