It would be pretty cool if the Tag Cloud could be something

More
14 years 4 months ago #1762 by sosuke
I realize a feature like this is probably way down the list of required features, but now that the articles have the "tag" field, it would be great to be able to present them like this
joomlabear.com/Joomulus/
as it is right now, all of the tags in the cloud have to be entered manually. just a thought :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1763 by vistamedia
Hi and welcome on board,
You know what? You're really lucky :)
joomlacode.org/gf/project/flexicontent/f...&frs_package_id=4842
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1951 by orchid1
That module has a bug. It took down my site :shock: :o and now I cannot remove it. had to uninstall Flexicontent.
Anybody know how to remove this module manually I don't want to ruin my site beyond repair.
I tried uninstalling flexicontent and reinstalling it but the module did som permanent damage to the instalattion I could probably reverse it if I could get rid of the module
Please help

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 4 months ago #1952 by orchid1
Fixed it I think. But that was scary
Still love flexicontent.
Making another tutorial today :)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 4 months ago #1964 by bsky92
Hi

I have installed this module, did not keep it as it was not what I wanted, but as far as I remember, it was working all right for me - technically speaking.

What do you mean it took your site down? And how did you fix it, did you uninstall the module, or did you get it running alright? The devs will need these infos if something need to get fixed :)

Thanks for your help

More
14 years 4 months ago #1993 by orchid1
Do you know anyone using it I think before I try again I need to see if it is worth the trouble don't want to bring my site down again.

Basically I manually removed the module and reinstalled the Flexicontent.
I'm not using this though I wish I could, if it is what I think it is.

Im having issues handling the "Tags" feature" when I include tags in an article and I click on the tag I get directed to a 401 error.
I'd love to incorporate tags in my articles but as it is now if someone clicks a tag they get sent to the 401 error can you explain this feature to me.
I mean shouldn't I be redirected to a list of articles associated with that tag??

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline