JCE don't show with Flexicontent-Flexiaccess content

More
12 years 6 months ago #19724 by arnaud.blain
Hello,

I'm using Flexicontent 1.55, Flexiaccess 1.05 and JCE and I changed my joomla template to JA-TELINE IV.

Before when a user accessed to its content he was able to see all its text fields with JCE (I configure each user with a JCE group configuration) but now JCE dosen't show. I send a picture to see the problem.

If somebody has any idea. Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19734 by micker
hello update to 1.5.6beta2
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 6 months ago #19746 by ggppdk
as micker said try latest 1.5.6 beta2 ...

you said this only happens when you use this joomla template and not with other joomla templates?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19753 by arnaud.blain
I found the problem. In fact this template integrates a Optimize JS and I have to disable it in order it works.

I will try with the new 1.5.6 when it will be a production release.

Thanks for all

More
12 years 6 months ago #19755 by ggppdk
Actually the latest version version of v1.5.6beta2 has dozens of bug-fixes for v1.5.4/1.5.5 and of course a lot of enhancements and new features, like author layout and my items, advanced search feature, a new template etc etc (see its changelog ..)

A couple of important issues with had with v1.5.6 seem to be resolved.

Except for the new advanced search feature, which needs some more work, it is stable and a lot faster than previous versions.

Also compared to previous versions it is much less buggy, nevertheless it may introduce a few new bugs ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline