Combination From Field Select and Field Radio Image Button

More
12 years 3 months ago #22191 by startpoint
Hello to everyone. I'm glad this good project in progress. Thank you to everyone to good work.
I have a one question: If is possible to use field "Select" for admin side whit values 1,2,3... for example. When I select value "1", then on site to show image.jpg instead of value "1", when select value "3", then on site to show image3.png instead of value "3".
I.e. should be a combination from field select and field Radio image button. I want to use selection on admin side (for example List of Manufacturers) and on site every manufacturer must be show with own logo instead of manufacturer name.
I hope to make some decision.
Thank's in advance.

Good Luck

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #22208 by ggppdk
You can although without creating a new field, although you might miss some customization parameters, read how to do it here:
www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... image.html

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #22220 by startpoint
Thank you very much for your help. I think this decision will be useful to many users. Congratulations for the excellent support. As soon I hope to do the translation of version 2.0, will then be published, but must first complete the project. I have another question, but I'll run as a separate post, it can be useful again at all.

Best Regards

More
12 years 3 months ago #22225 by ggppdk
This is quite useful and not difficult to implement:

In r1127:
Added parameters to display radioimage and checkboximage fields as single and multi-select fields in item edit form respectively:

You can download (now) the new
radioimage.php and radioimage.xml
OR the new
checkboximage.php and checkboximage.xml
For here
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/s ... ail?r=1127

Also get the new English language file and add the new language string to your language too.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 3 months ago #22235 by startpoint
Thank you for your suggestion. Think that first variant is more flexible. But this is my opinion. Perhaps the addition of parameters for the image attributes such as width and title will complement and complete this plugin.

P.S.
The sorting categories does not work in version v2.0_preRC3_r1110.

More
12 years 3 months ago #22262 by ggppdk
mmm, sorting of categories?

we don't have an option for sorting categories in Universal FLEXIcontent module (mod_flexicontent), you mean the sorting of items inside each category?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline