J2store plugin?

More
11 years 6 months ago #29690 by lumberjack
J2store plugin? was created by lumberjack
I have about 100 articles, organized as a catalogue. To convert them into products, I installed J2STORE component.
Next step was to use FLEXIcontent tag system to setup step-filters for the products.
BUT!
When I installed FLEXIcontent, J2store tab was not visible anymore in Article manager (Item).
Articles that were already convert to products retained their integrated product-functionality, but neither they nor the other can no longer be changed - J2STORE tab just dissapeared after FLEXIcontent installation.
So, Is there a plugin or a bridge between FLEXI and J2STORE?

PS: I'm talking about Joomla 2.5, J2store 1.2.1 and FLEXIcontent 2 RC9 r1514 - latest versions for all of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29696 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic J2store plugin?
OK j2store displays something inside the article form or in the Joomla article manager listing?

You are not longer inside (a) Joomla article form or in the (b) Joomla article manager listing, that is why it is not displayed.

I guess it propably uses a Joomla system plugin, we will have to contact author in order to make compatible and/or make a small hack in their system plugin

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.907 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline