Embed Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion video player custom plugin

More
10 years 8 months ago #38879 by rubenreyes
Good news guys!

I just updated the code to include trying fetching using embed.ly service. This opens the possibility to embed video from a lot of new services, I have tested the following:

Vevo
Hulu
Metacafe
CollegeHumor

But it virtually supports any video hosting service!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #38880 by micker
perfect !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 8 months ago #38885 by rubenreyes
More good news guys!

I just added a new field plugin: shared audio

Works almost the same way as the shared video field, but fetching an audio URL and embedded via iframe in the frontend.

This plugin relies entirely on embed.ly, so it is recommended (not necessary) that you get an API key. Eventually we will be doing the fetch without relying on embed.ly.

Have fun! You can copy and improve and put in the FC core. Maybe just give some credit to Lyquix.

More
10 years 8 months ago #38886 by micker
great ! thanks a lot
i will translate it after my holiday

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 7 months ago #39434 by micker
hello
french translation here (allplugin)
but i don't understand adress admin isn't translate ... but file is ok ???

Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #39439 by rottenberg
Great plugin !

I have a question about the link to Youtube in the player : I find this type of link very bad as once the user is going to Youtube you leaves definitively the site.

I have found a player which deactivate this function : I f you click on Youtube the videos stops. Of course I have put an external hyperlink to the Youtube video author page.
is it possible to inhibate the youtube link in the player.

An improvement demand : sometimes in Youtube, we need to upload 2 or 3 videos to see the complete video. Could it be possible to link these videos in one player (like the youtube list) ?

best regards

Michel

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline