[FIXED] Error with Flexisocial

More
14 years 2 months ago #4101 by bsky92
Hi Orchid1

I just tried Flexisocial, and here is the error I got

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare curpageurl() (previously declared in /home/xxx/www/plugins/flexicontent_fields/flexisocial.php:91) in /home/xxx/www/plugins/flexicontent_fields/flexisocial.php on line 89

Any idea what I did wrong ?

BTW the Flexicats plugin works fine :) Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4116 by orchid1
I'll take a look
thanks for the heads up

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 2 months ago #4118 by orchid1
Check your email I sent you some stuff
If you get any more errors just email me I will be able to help you out faster through my email I ran into this post by accident
Do let me know if my solution helps you
I'm hoping its just a name space error and that some other system you are running is using the same function name as me

I sent you some solutions
Cheers

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 2 months ago #4120 by orchid1
Fixed it found the problem uploaded the in-correct version to the server
I Got the same error
NOTE:
You may have to uninstall the older version
download the new version from my site

Sorry about that
Should work now though
Hope you enjoy it
you can download the new version on my site
Sorry again

More
14 years 2 months ago #4121 by bsky92
Don(t be sorry, I'm happy to help and test things, as I am totally unable to code :)

I'll tell you how it works now

More
14 years 2 months ago #4122 by bsky92
I reinstalled the new version you sent me by email è Thanks for that _
It works in FC, I mean, it appears where I want it, and I do not have errors

So I tried the next step, and tried to share one content on my Facebook .... and there, on Facebook, it's not working :(

I do have something shared, but it's not the article I wanted to share, just some generic Flexi item code, and when I click on the shared link, this is what I get on my site

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxx/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344
FLEXI_ITEM

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/www/components/com_flexicontent/views/flexicontent/tmpl/default_categories.php on line 62

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline