XMAP discontinued and now OSMAP Here is the plugin

More
8 years 2 months ago #59344 by ggppdk
Hello

@gardenho
will development of MapX continue ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #59368 by gardenho
Maybe not hey? I visit his web site after you post this and I see he has notice 'no more support' ...in March he emailed me to say he was new developer and it was updated for Joomla 3x, after I had contacted him in January asking if he would update for Joomla 3. Best to use another extension if no support!

More
8 years 1 month ago #59911 by gardenho
I replaced Mapx with OSmap free version today but I did not install the plugin zip in the original post on this topic, as it sounds like it doesn't work just yet. I wrote the OSMap developers to ask if the Flexicontent plugin was part of Pro features, no answer just yet but I realized after it probably not ready because I visited Github and see Micker made a request a year ago but its still on the list not implemented yet, it is very last on the request list.

More
8 years 1 month ago #59915 by micker

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 years 1 month ago #59918 by Rooney
Hi,
be aware that the plugin is not working correctly. Example (there is even a menu item existent):
www.muenstermann.com/de/component/conten...ternehmen?Itemid=691
correct link is: www.muenstermann.com/de/uebersicht/neuig...en/unternehmens-news
Also, items in category views are not indexed from the osmap!
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
8 years 1 month ago #59919 by micker
item in categorie work you just need to use plugin option
for link need more test

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline