AiDa News display article with self html formating content

9 years 8 months ago #18025 by ggppdk
About, vbarlakoski problem i see it was answered on the other thread, it was a left over file from previous version of AiDAnews.

I am using AiDaNews too, only i have noticed that 2.0 has no support for Flexicontent Fields ?

If i a mistaken about this someone correct me.

Anyway i will add support for Flexicontent fields, and then contact developer (Olinad) of the module.

When i get time to do this i will POST to the other thread

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #18033 by micker
hello
i use adanews 2 on my site with flexifield and it works ... strange

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

9 years 8 months ago #18036 by ggppdk
You mean v2.0? , i have installed and did not search though options, so you can output and flexicontent field? I am looking at the module now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

9 years 8 months ago #18040 by micker
with aidanews you can only selected texte field

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

9 years 7 months ago #18987 by Olinad
Hi,
I had to remove FLEXIcontent support for AiDaNews2 as its code was getting too complicated. Anyway, I've been working on a separate version for FLEXIcontent (just like the one I created for K2). It's actually ready, but the problem is that at the time I couldn't find an adequate library/function in FLEXIcontent's code that could help me retrieve the fields. If you're willing to collaborate, I'll be happy to do whatever I can to complete this version of the module ;)

9 years 7 months ago #18990 by micker

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.