AiDa News display article with self html formating content

More
12 years 8 months ago #18025 by ggppdk
About, vbarlakoski problem i see it was answered on the other thread, it was a left over file from previous version of AiDAnews.

I am using AiDaNews too, only i have noticed that 2.0 has no support for Flexicontent Fields ?

If i a mistaken about this someone correct me.

Anyway i will add support for Flexicontent fields, and then contact developer (Olinad) of the module.

When i get time to do this i will POST to the other thread

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18033 by micker
hello
i use adanews 2 on my site with flexifield and it works ... strange

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 8 months ago #18036 by ggppdk
You mean v2.0? , i have installed and did not search though options, so you can output and flexicontent field? I am looking at the module now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #18040 by micker
with aidanews you can only selected texte field

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18987 by Olinad
Hi,
I had to remove FLEXIcontent support for AiDaNews2 as its code was getting too complicated. Anyway, I've been working on a separate version for FLEXIcontent (just like the one I created for K2). It's actually ready, but the problem is that at the time I couldn't find an adequate library/function in FLEXIcontent's code that could help me retrieve the fields. If you're willing to collaborate, I'll be happy to do whatever I can to complete this version of the module ;)

More
12 years 7 months ago #18990 by micker
great news !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline