AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 1 month ago #4929 by carloman
Salut à tous les deux !

Suis désolé de revenir la-dessus mais je n'arrive vraiment pas à utiliser l'option "évenement à venir" !!

Quelle est la procédure exacte ?

Merci et encore bravo pour ce mod !

Carlos
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 1 month ago #4936 by micker
hello pour l'instant il faut mettre une date de création en fonction du départ de ton evenement et une date de fin de publication en fonction de la date de fin de ton evenement... et ca roule
a+

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #4960 by Olinad

micker wrote: french translation

Code:
ROUNDRATING = Arrondir valeur ROUNDRATINGDESC = décider comment arrondir la valeur de commentaires: valeur entière, un ou deux chiffres après la virgule. ANSINTEGER = Intégrer ANSONE = Une ANSTWO = Deux
thanks

Translation added

I'll add the description of how to use the Upcoming Events option on the "FAQs" file of the module, hoping it will be useful
More
14 years 1 month ago #4977 by Olinad
New language strings in v 2.5.2
Code:
PROFILELINK = Link to Profile PROFILELINKDESC = Link to author's profile NOPROFILE = Don't link to Profiles WRITTENBY = Limit by Author WRITTENBYDESC = Only show news written by... NOLIMIT = No Author limit WRITTENBYME = Written by me NOTME = Not written by me CBFRIENDS = Written by my CB friends MOREBLANK = Open in new window MOREBLANKDESC = Open the "New Articles" link in a new window or tab. ARTBLANK = Open in new window ARTBLANKDESC = Open the article in a new window or tab.

New in 2.5.2
  • You can now link the article's author to their CB/JomSocial/JSocialSuite profile. I couldn't test it with JomSocial and JSocialSuite as I haven't bought any of them - let me know if the links work!
  • New options to limit the output: Written by me, Not written by me, Written by Friends (only CB is supported ATM - if you own JomSocial or JSocialSuite and want this option added, help me letting me see the tables structure and names)
  • Article and More Articles links can now be directed to a new window/tab (target: _blank)

v 2.5.2 can now be downloaded ( www.aimini.it )
More
14 years 1 month ago #4985 by micker
Code:
PROFILELINK = Lien profil PROFILELINKDESC = lien vers le profil de l'auteur NOPROFILE = Pas de lien vers des profils WRITTENBY = Limite par auteur WRITTENBYDESC = montrer que des nouvelles écrites par l'auteur selectionné. NOLIMIT = Pas de limite d'auteur WRITTENBYME = écrit par moi NotME = pas écrit par moi CBFRIENDS = Ecrit par mes amis Community Builder MOREBLANK = Ouvrir dans une nouvelle fenêtre MOREBLANKDESC = Ouvrir les Articles dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou onglet. ARTBLANK = Ouvrir dans une nouvelle fenêtre ARTBLANKDESC = Ouvrir l'article correspondant dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou onglet.
yep !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 1 month ago #5003 by carloman

micker wrote: hello pour l'instant il faut mettre une date de création en fonction du départ de ton evenement et une date de fin de publication en fonction de la date de fin de ton evenement... et ca roule
a+

Bonjour et merci pour la réponse Micker !

J' ai vraiment un cerveau en carton...
:(
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline