AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4665 by poolp
--- :lol: ---

-= Poolp =-
Joomla 1.7 + FlexiContent 2(b3 r907) + AiDaNews
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4667 by Olinad
After around ten nice songs with Rock Band 2 drums, let's get back to coding... grid layout!
More
14 years 2 months ago #4669 by Olinad
New/Edited language strings in v 2.4.3
Code:
FISHSUPPORT = JoomFish support FISHSUPPORTDESC = Only display articles whose language matches the current one. Only works with FLEXIcontent. BE CAREFUL: it will only discriminate the language, not the country. If you're using a language called "en-GB", for example, you will get the same content as someone else using "en-US". GRIDDISPLAY = Grid layout GRIDDISPLAYDESC = Display the articles ordered on a grid. Write "height: 222px;" on the main css, and adjust the value to order them better. COLMAX = Number of Columns COLMAXDESC = Insert how many columns of news you want to display. GRIDATTR = Table CSS GRIDATTRDESC = CSS code to apply on the table. CSSMAIN = Main CSS CSSMAINDESC = CSS code of the Div containing every article.

New in v 2.4.3
  • JoomFish support added - module will only show news in the current language if the option is set to yes
  • Grid Layout - turn it on, select number of columns and you're ready to go! (PLEASE NOTE: this option uses tables, but they only appear if you turn this option on)
  • Bugfix: corrected a little mistake that prevented the module from being used if FLEXIcontent wasn't installed on the site (OPS!)
More
14 years 2 months ago #4671 by Olinad
v 2.4.3 can now be downloaded from the first post.

Could you please link me your website if you use mod_allnews? I'm really curious to see the module in action :D

@ micker: Using grid layout to display 3 articles in 3 columns should suit your needs :D

EDIT: I actually fixed a little "bug" right now: if the number of articles is a multiple of the number of columns, you will get an empty row (height around 1 px) at the bottom. I don't think it's a major bug, so It'll be in next version.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4673 by micker
Code:
FISHSUPPORT = Support JoomFish FISHSUPPORTDESC = Affiche Seulement les articles dont la langue correspond à celui en cours. Fonctionne seulement avec FLEXIcontent. ATTENTION: il ne peut différencier que la langue, pas le pays. Si vous utilisez un langage appelé "fr-FR", par exemple, vous obtiendrez le même contenu que quelqu'un d'autre en utilisant "fr-FR". GRIDDISPLAY = Affichage Grille GRIDDISPLAYDESC = Afficher les articles sur une grille. Ecrire "height: 222px;" dans le css principal, et d'ajuster la valeur pour un meilleur affichage. COLMAX = Nombre de colonnes COLMAXDESC = Insérer le nombre de colonnes de nouvelles que vous voulez afficher. GRIDATTR = Tableau CSS GRIDATTRDESC = code CSS à appliquer sur le tableau. CSSMAIN = Module CSS CSSMAINDESC = code CSS de la div contenant tous les articles.
vili this is the french translation !!!
thanks for your works !!!

edit : hello for me float option doesn't works ... it's because
Code:
clear:both;
why is in code ? it's possible to deleat permanetly or administrated ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4674 by Olinad

micker wrote: edit : hello for me float option doesn't works ... it's because

Code:
clear:both;
why is in code ? it's possible to deleat permanetly or administrated ?

What "float option" are you talking about?
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline