AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6215 by KingoftheRoad
Hi Guys,

Would like to notify you that the new version, I mean Aiadanews Version 1.01, is having some conflicts with JB_slideshow3 ( www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-exte ... ideshow-v3 ). I don't know what it is. It broke the layout of JB_slideshow3.

I just uninstall it and use Allnews Module V2.5.5, the problem gone.

Thanks.

Seth
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6217 by Olinad
Thank you for letting me know, I'll look into it when I have time.
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6218 by micker
hello the next translation
Code:
USETHUMBS = Utiliser les vignettes USETHUMBSDESC = Créez des vignettes. Ceci réduira les temps de chargement en créant des images avec le même nom que l'article. Évitez de donner le même nom à différentes images! (Cette fonction supporte les images aux formats suivants: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif. Il utilise la librairie GD, à vérifier si c'est activé sur votre serveur si cela ne fonctionne pas!) TSUFFDESC = Sous-dossier des vignettes TSUFFDESCDESC = Écrivez le nom du sous-dossier dans lequel stocker les images - ce qui vous permet de créer des vignettes pour les différents modules, ou pour que les modules puissent les partager. Utile sous vous utilisez plus d'un module AiDaNews! QUALITY = Qualité des vignettes QUALITYDESC = La qualité de la vignette.
ready for testing !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6219 by Olinad
I'm going to release the new version this evening, please tell me if there's something wrong with it before 9 PM as I'm going to bed early and then I won't be home for 7 days :D
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6221 by vfro
Hello

Can you please modify "Limit to Categories" and "Exclude Categories" option to display categories as tree menu? Now i see a list of categories (and i have a lot), it's very dificult to navigate

Thank you
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6222 by Olinad

vfro wrote: Hello

Can you please modify "Limit to Categories" and "Exclude Categories" option to display categories as tree menu? Now i see a list of categories (and i have a lot), it's very dificult to navigate

Thank you

Unluckily, it's not that easy as I'd have to make an entirely new element for it, but that wouldn't make the module compatible with Joomla's com_content. I'll see what I can do...
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline