Problem with ADVANCED OPTIONS of Search Function

More
10 years 3 months ago #43033 by M.a.r.t.y.88
Hello,
i have a problem with the advanced options of the search, the default one of Joomla. I add items with an extension called Flexicontent, and each item is described by some fields.
I want to use the advanced search to filter the items using the value of the fields, but the filter doens't works.
I think the problem is the Search Indexes ( www.mediafire.com/convkey/06f5/5 ... f5q9fg.jpg ), because in the last column all values of the field I have create are 0, BUT the default fields have the right values.

In fact, if i use the filter with the default fields, the filter works ( www.mediafire.com/convkey/ad3e/b ... b8q1fg.jpg ), BUT if i use the field i have create, the filter doesn't work ( www.mediafire.com/convkey/0c42/a ... 37jefg.jpg )

Now, i have setted all the right settings for the fields ( www.mediafire.com/convkey/09d0/r ... uwkvfg.jpg ), but this don't solve the problem.

I have try to change the type of the field ( www.mediafire.com/convkey/499e/s ... t35sfg.jpg ), and the situation change, but however it doesn't works.
If the type is Textselect, the filter find every item, without filtering.
If the type is Text, there are no results.
If the type is Select list, there are no results.

What could be the problem?

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #43037 by ggppdk
Hello

-- the value ID column is relevant only for "INDEXABLE" fields e.g. select, radio, checkbox

-- the list includes results not generated by FLEXIcontent advanced search plugin

please disable these search plugins:
- FLEXIcontent standard search plugin
- Joomla Search plugin

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 3 months ago #43102 by M.a.r.t.y.88
Hello.
I would try to show the pictures to make me understand better.
The images 1 shows the list of plugins enabled and disabled. Is it okay?
The image 2 shows the field named "Nome Azienda". This field in also used as a filter in the search (image 3). The settings of field are correct?
The image 3 shows the search with the filter "Nome Azienda", but inside the values do not appear. Why?
The research only works with the filter "Categories".
I hope that I explained in the best way.

Thanks
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #43109 by ggppdk
Hello

which FC version do you have ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 3 months ago #43113 by M.a.r.t.y.88
Hello.

FLEXIcontent version 2.0.2

Thanks

More
10 years 3 months ago #43116 by ggppdk
Hello

there are important improvements/fixes to search feature in v2.1.2

please backup (just in the rare case that something goes wrong) and update

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline