Width of AllNews

More
14 years 5 days ago #6301 by alpha
Width of AllNews was created by alpha
Hello, I have just joined the forum. I have installed the Allnews component on Joomla but I would like to control the width of AllNews articles. At the moment it stretches across all of a page when I add it as a menu item. Do you have any ideas. I would just like to have it on the frontpage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #6303 by Olinad
Replied by Olinad on topic Width of AllNews
AiDaNews (AllNews's new name) gets as wide as the module position it is placed in. Try restricting the module position in the template's css, or if you load it in an article, putting the {loadposition} tag in a table with the width you want :)

If these won't work, a little workaround: use the "grid" option, set "number of columns" to 1 and set "article width" to what you want. Or, add "width: XXX;" to the module's main css :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline