Calendar module

More
13 years 7 months ago #10487 by vanushka05
Calendar module was created by vanushka05
Hi

I want to make calendar module (like in K2, for example). But I have a problem. We can search something in values of flexicontent fields by using flexicontent search plugin.

When we save article it saves in database like:
Table: jos_flexicontent_items_ext
field:search_index
value:
Code:
The Riga soap-producing manufactory | We offer cooperation on production realisation "to the Riga soap-producingManufactories "- aromatic soap of handwork (with srubs, люфой, variousCreams, the goat milk). | Filippov Igor | Latvia, Riga, street Lubanas 82 | +371-9331185 8 915 4239793 | http://www.rigasoap.com |

where | Latvia, Riga, street Lubanas 82 | is Field's value.
This field has text type.

BUT, when I save article with DATE type of flexicontent field in database it look like:
Code:
Testimonial1 | |
Value of date field don't save in database. And because of this I can't make this module to search by date.

Is it possible to add date field value to database?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10497 by yopyop001
Replied by yopyop001 on topic Calendar module
Hi,

You can try to add :
Code:
// create the fulltext search index $searchindex = ''; foreach ($post as $v) { $searchindex .= $v; $searchindex .= ' '; } $searchindex .= ' | '; $field->search = $searchindex;

after
Code:
$post = $newpost;

in the onBeforeSaveField function of the file plugins/flexicontent_fields/date.php

To avoid overriding your change when you will update Flexicontent, you can make a new plugin date (mydate) for example.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline