sh404sef url dont use alias / add no item-id

More
13 years 6 months ago #11142 by pabro
Hi,

if I set sh404sef component to use alias in url instead title from item/category, the url still show the original titles, no alias. (cache is purged!)

If i set sh404sef to show item-id, it add "_com_sef_sh_always_insert_itemid_prefix-10.html" to url ...

Is there a solution?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11199 by yopyop001
Hi,

I try to work on the SH404 plugin for Flexicontent.

This file fixes some bugs (favourites + vote) and add three parameters :
$sh_fc_use_catalias = use category alias instead of category title
$sh_fc_use_itemalias = the same with items
$sh_fc_keep_category_ancestor = build url with only the main category of the item (to avoid duplicate content). If the main category of the item has parent categories, if parameter's value is true, it will build the url with the parents categories.

Copy-paste the file in components/com_flexicontent/sef_ext (keep a copy of the former file...).

And give feedbacks to improve it.

For now, you have to edit the 3 parameters in the file (line 45-47)

Regards

EDIT 26/10/2010: Issues in the file for category rewriting.
Here is a new file
:[attachment=0:2wf98ibz]<!-- ia0 -->com_flexicontent.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2wf98ibz]
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #11200 by pabro
Thank you!

on sh404sef in tab "configuration/components/flexicontent" the default setting is to override flexicontents sef_ext file (by sh404sef). Is this correct or this option must be disabled?

In both cases does the favourites work!

But ... if sef_ext file is allowed to override by sh404sef (default) the url only show again the titles and no aliases.
If i change the setting and dont allow to override flexicontents sex_ext, it show the aliases, but there is no difference if i set "true" or "false" in $sh_fc_use_item_alias or $sh_fc_use_catalias.
Also in this setting, the item-urls show instead of the categoryname "item" in url --> www.example.de/item/myarticle.html instead www.example.de/examplecategory/myarticle.html

sry for my english! :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #11220 by yopyop001
Hi,

In configuration/components/flexicontent, you have to keep 'use sh404 plugin'

If you have 'item' in the url it means that you don't use the plugin for sh404.

It's strange, it works great for me, if you want, you can give me an access to have a look. Url rewriting use cat alias and item alias when parameters have the value 'true'

Did you override the file components/com_flexicontent/sef_ext/com_flexicontent.php by the attached file?

Regards

More
13 years 6 months ago #11222 by pabro
Ok, aliases by item-urls in category view works! But if I use a link in menu to category, the url display the category title and not the alias ...

sef_ext/com_flexicontent.php has override. The parameters have the value "true", the settings in sh404 are also set to use aliases.

sh404 version: 2.1.6.749 (latest)

More
13 years 6 months ago #11228 by yopyop001
Hi,

You are right, i posted the file too fast without doing enough test, but we are making tests together, that's great.
I add a new parameter to insert the item id; and i fix the problem for category url-rewriting.

Warning, this is an alpha-version... i'm not url-rewriting expert at all...

The file is here :
www.flexicontent.org/phpbb/download/file.php?id=640

Please post bugs to improve it...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline