Frontend Submission

More
14 years 4 months ago #1212 by lexxy2000
Now what can i do to get the ability for frontend registered user to be able to submit article from the frontend based on the template and fields i set in the back end. When this feature be added this is a must for this CCK. All other CCK's out there have this as the base form which they are building their CCK on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1218 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Frontend Submission
Hi,
Welcome on our forum and thank you for taking time to test our FLEXIcontent component.
The frontend publishing system comes with the next RC release. (hopefully in January)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1723 by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Frontend Submission
Emmanual,

When the front end submission is complete, this extension will be the premier content creation tool in Joomla history!!!

Rick

More
14 years 4 months ago #1760 by lexxy2000
Replied by lexxy2000 on topic Frontend Submission
yes it will. right now i am struggling with jseblod. tying tying to get it to do what i need is getting impossible. The fact that they use weird technics make it hard. If i could make some suggestions about you front end submission it at all possible when data is stored in the database make you if is stored in it natural content from. just plain text html etc. not some funny code like ::::extc::: that will need being phased by some plug-in. A good cck that exist but falls short due the the price and lack of support is content2form they have a free version that i would suggest looking at for what could work. but by all means you have the ultimate one going already i am pretty sure you know what your doing.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline