How to tweak A-Z contentlist

More
13 years 4 months ago #12154 by Zello
I need to tweak the A-Z contentlist to work as swedish A-Ö contentlist.

I need a fev advices to found where in the code to look for this.

Olle Zettergren
Joomla Consultant
Actionwave AB
Västerås - Sweden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12183 by effrit
Replied by effrit on topic How to tweak A-Z contentlist
hi
you must fix
components\com_flexicontent\templates\articles-blog\category_alpha.php
for each template you want Swedish letters appear
for example, Russian version look like this:
Code:
<div id="fc_alpha"> <div class="letters"> <a class="fc_alpha_index" href="#" onclick="document.getElementById('alpha_index').value='';document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();"><?php echo JText::_('FLEXI_ALL'); ?> <?php $letters = array('а', 'б', 'в', 'г', 'д', 'е', 'ё', 'ж', 'з', 'и', 'й', 'к', 'л', 'м', 'н', 'о', 'п', 'р', 'с', 'т', 'у', 'ф', 'х', 'ц', 'ч','ш', 'щ', 'ъ', 'ы', 'ь', 'э', 'ю', 'я' ); foreach ($letters as $letter) : if (in_array($letter, $this->alpha)) : echo "<a class=\"fc_alpha_index\" href=\"#\" onclick=\"document.getElementById('alpha_index').value='".$letter."';document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();\">".JString::strtoupper($letter).""; else : echo "<span class=\"fc_alpha_index\">".JString::strtoupper($letter)."</span>"; endif; endforeach; ?> </div> <div class="letters"> <?php $letters = array('0', '1', '2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9','a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g', 'h', 'i', 'j', 'k', 'l', 'm', 'n', 'o', 'p', 'q', 'r', 's', 't', 'u', 'v', 'w', 'x', 'y', 'z'); foreach ($letters as $letter) : if (in_array($letter, $this->alpha)) : echo "<a class=\"fc_alpha_index\" href=\"#\" onclick=\"document.getElementById('alpha_index').value='".$letter."';document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();\">".strtoupper($letter).""; else : echo "<span class=\"fc_alpha_index\">".strtoupper($letter)."</span>"; endif; endforeach; ?> </div> </div>

More
13 years 4 months ago #12191 by micker
Replied by micker on topic How to tweak A-Z contentlist
thanks effrit

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 4 months ago #12204 by Zello
Replied by Zello on topic How to tweak A-Z contentlist
Thanks!

I'll try to make this in swedish. I'll post it here if I succeed :)

Olle Zettergren
Joomla Consultant
Actionwave AB
Västerås - Sweden

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline