[Kinda Solved]Tag searcher/finder/linker

More
13 years 3 months ago #13113 by fesghel
No problem, English is not my native language.
I've already created the tags manually.
I just want to link the words in description field to their own tag pages(of course if the tag exists). I can manually link them to the appropriate tag by my editor's adv linkr(my editor is JCE and it has the plugin for FC), but it takes a lot of time for each word you know.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13117 by micker
ok y understand ...
flexicontent doesn't do this ...
but maybe with a other component mixed with flexiconent ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #13120 by fesghel
Well, like what? Any suggestions?

Thanks

More
13 years 3 months ago #13128 by micker
actualy not do search on joomla extention site ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #13192 by fesghel
I did that with "tag-linkr" and such words and I found that RedLinker. It seems AceSEF has something similar(tags) but I don't know what is that 'cause it's for the enterprise version and I don't have it. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks

More
13 years 3 months ago #13234 by fesghel
I tested something with this redsimple linker. It takes 20 strings and 20 links and link strings. Of course you can add more than 20(but you should do some manipulation in xml and php files).
I added some strings and for the links I entered tags links. It works properly to some extent for J! contents. But for FC's ones it's kinda not working so well. Links some and doesn't link others alternatively. Would you please take a look if you could?

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline