Code to display values of an article in module!?

More
12 years 7 months ago #19082 by pabro
Hello!

I could use a code example for the following issue:

I want to display the title and a value of a field within an article (taken out of a selected category) on our website. Any help is highly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19090 by ggppdk
Category???

You meant insert inside description of an item the value of some field of the item, right ???

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #19135 by pabro
No, thats dont meant ;)

I try again.
For example (inserted in the Site-Template at any position, not in flexicontent-template):

Item-Title
Value of an field by this item
I want to display only one randomly selected article, limited within one (ore more) category.

The random-function are not the problem, but i dont know how i can get the values, how i can say "insert/display item title of an item (for example by id) within this or this category" ...

I hope now its better to understand :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #19137 by yopyop001
Hi,

Did you try the Flexicontent Module?

You can display item Title from selected categories and load field of this item. This module have lots of parameters.

It's a module, so you can display it where you want.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline