Fill RSForm Fields With Fields Value From FlexiContent

More
12 years 2 months ago #22422 by startpoint
Clearly, I can not deal with it. Would someone be hired to realize that? I expect proposals.

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22432 by ggppdk
When you said about using category info in the RSform, you mean using the data of the category items, or the data of the category itself like category name?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 2 months ago #22444 by startpoint
I want to use any data items, no information on the category. If it is easier with php or javascript directly into the template of FLEXIcontent, may also be a solution.
Thanks

More
12 years 2 months ago #22486 by ggppdk

startpoint wrote: Clearly, I can not deal with it. Would someone be hired to realize that? I expect proposals.

Although it would be probably little time for me, i don't have time for this now, since we want to release final versions of v1.5.6 and v2.0 for J1.7/J2.5 (mainly this version need fixing, although now very close to finishing ACL)

I have given you code for using item data (item view) in your RSform which is the most common, why do you need to do it for category items (category view)?

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 2 months ago #22503 by startpoint
What I want to do can be seen at the following site officemall.bg . This is a category view. Each item has a link "Поръчай". After clicking, in the form that opens should be filled information from certain fields from the item, which is this link.
You can share if there is some easier way.
I hope I'm able to explain properly.

I also look forward to completing the final version of FLEXIcontent for Joomla 2.5. Do not want to disturb you and deal with additional questions. I will wait to finish and then if you can help would be great.
By the way when you expect to finish?
Best regards

More
12 years 2 months ago #22511 by ggppdk
I have done a very similar thing before via a link that executes javascript to fill in some fields of a single CKform. This was for item view, but it will be similar for RSform and category view.

I can help you some time after Thursday next week (if you can wait), this week i have been ill (again for days :( and i had little energy to do anything, plus i am making changes to my house :( )

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline