[solved] Cannot load FC Field: .. Please correct field name

More
11 years 1 month ago #33989 by ggppdk
r1549?

We have just finished final (r1647) and making announcement here and submitting to JED

we cannot support this version

you will have to upgrade both to J2.5 and to v2.0.0 final

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #34221 by hero87
I upgraded it latest version and i got this error.

While calling field method: onDisplayFieldValue(): cann find field type: . This is internal error or wrong field name

Thanks

More
11 years 1 month ago #34244 by ggppdk
1. Does your category view use a customized FLEXIcontent template ?
-- If so edit your category and test with a built-template

2. If you use a built-in template, edit its the category layout of it in template manager and resave it

3. Does your field manager lists fields properly, if not check via phpmyadmin if some DB table has crashed

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 1 month ago #34259 by hero87
I removed the component and i reinstalled it. I deleted all files of flexicontent. I use default template. I got the same error.

I deleted all field tables in database and i got the same error.

In template layout, i didnt put any field to layout. Bu when i enter the category view i can only see "item names".

Thanks a lot for your answer but i cant solve it :(

More
11 years 1 month ago #34260 by ggppdk
Please put site online and send me a PM with admin access to the site

It maybe that some DB table is corrupt or some rare bug or configuration combination

Regards

More
11 years 1 month ago #34319 by ggppdk
Problem appears in category view , when CORE field 'maintext' (description field) is unpublished, for compatibility reason we always render this field, i will put check if this is unpublished,

The problem is that the field edit form wrongly allows the user to unpublish the field, will correct this

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline