Custom field type that duplicates image

More
11 years 6 months ago #29994 by tevez15
Hi

I have a problem with a new plugin image:

I create a new plugin, using the flexi image plugin with base, but the problem is the category. In "Intro items" -> "Image Source", every field with this plugin dont show there. The default field type is "image", and my plugin, the field type show "image_thumb".

In category, flexi validate the field type to show? If yes, how i cant put my own field type in that filter?

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #30005 by ggppdk
a new image field using "folder mode" is not displayed in category view ?

category uses a custom copy of blog template ? (if so please update your template otherwise you cannot use the new field in folder mode

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30018 by tevez15
i create a zip with the new field "image_thumb" and installed in Flexi (Extensions manager). But that field image i have created dont show to be selected in category "Intro items" -> "Image Source".

My version is 2.0.0 RC9 (r1522)

More
11 years 6 months ago #30019 by ggppdk
what "intro items" ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 6 months ago #30021 by tevez15
Where you see "Imagem Cattegoria" and "Imagem Slideshow". My new field image_thumb(field type) dont show there. :|
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago #30031 by ggppdk
I understand now,

all "image" parameters in various places (blog template, flexicontent module), will only show fields of field type "image" in their listings

only way to show "image_thumb" is to hack fcimage.php element in administrator/components/com_flexicontent/elements

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline