set col number instead odd/even as class for cols!?

More
11 years 5 months ago #30460 by pabro
Hi,

can anyone help me to customize the code in category_items.php to get numbered cols (li.classes) instead odd/even in each row?

<?php for ($i=($this->limitstart == 0 ? $leadnum : 0 ); $i<$count; $i++) : ?><li class="<?php echo (($this->limitstart == 0) ? ($i+$leadnum)%2 : $i%2) ? 'even' : 'odd'; ?>">

So if cols are set in backend to 3:
the cols (li) should has the classes col1, col2, col3 for each row.

if cols are set to 2:
col1, col2 for each row.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30463 by ggppdk
Code:
<li class="<?php echo 'col'.(($this->limitstart == 0) ? $i%3 : ($i-$leadnum)%3); ?>">

this should give you col0, col1, col2

test and correct ... regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 5 months ago #30465 by pabro
After inserting the "?" it works great :)
Thank you!
Code:
<li class="<?php echo 'col'.(($this->limitstart == 0) ? $i%3 : ($i-$leadnum)%3);?>">

More
11 years 5 months ago #30467 by ggppdk
Right, i have corrected it in my previous post

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 5 months ago #30477 by ggppdk
Hello,
I guess we could have both classes :
a. odd or even
b. coln

i will be in next commit,

Regards

More
11 years 5 months ago #30488 by ggppdk
To get a both odd / even classes and colN depending on number of columns configured replace:
Code:
<?php endif; if ($count > $leadnum || $this->limitstart != 0) : //added to intercept more columns (see also css changes) $classnum = ''; if ($this->params->get('intro_cols', 2) == 1) : $classnum = 'one'; elseif ($this->params->get('intro_cols', 2) == 2) : $classnum = 'two'; elseif ($this->params->get('intro_cols', 2) == 3) : $classnum = 'three'; elseif ($this->params->get('intro_cols', 2) == 4) : $classnum = 'four'; endif; ?> <ul class="introblock <?php echo $classnum; ?>"> <?php for ($i=($this->limitstart == 0 ? $leadnum : 0 ); $i<$count; $i++) : ?> <li class="<?php echo (($this->limitstart == 0) ? ($i+$leadnum)%2 : $i%2) ? 'even' : 'odd'; ?>"> <div style="overflow: hidden;">

with:
Code:
<?php endif; if ($this->limitstart != 0) $leadnum = 0; if ($count > $leadnum) : //added to intercept more columns (see also css changes) $intro_cols = $this->params->get('intro_cols', 2); $intro_cols_classes = array( 1=>'one',2=>'two',3=>'three',4=>'four' ); $classnum = $intro_cols_classes[$intro_cols]; ?> <ul class="introblock <?php echo $classnum; ?>"> <?php for ($i=$leadnum; $i<$count; $i++) : $li_item_classes = $i%2 ? 'odd' : 'even'; $li_item_classes .= ' col'.$i%$intro_cols; ?> <li class="<?php echo $li_item_classes; ?>"> <div style="overflow: hidden;">

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline