Developer Required

More
14 years 3 months ago #3344 by jv_oz
Developer Required was created by jv_oz
Hi,

I run a small consulting company in Australia. We primary consult over the IBM-Cognos range of products, sell the products themselves and sell scheduled IBM training for them.

We would like to enhance our existing Joomla site to include a training catalogue and booking form. I have specked out the basic look and feel of the ways for a user to drill down through two forms to filter on the courses they could do, how they are to link with a booking form, the behaviour of forms and the likely underlying database structures required.

I currently manage our Joomla site, however paid a local developer to build it initially. I don't really have time to add this functionality myself and am therefore looking for someone to help me.

Please contact me directly john dot vaughan at infocube dot com dot au do discuss further?

Thanks

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline