Need help with payment gateway integration

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #61132 by Wildbee
Hello.
I need to integrate payment gateway to flexicontent and I need your help to do it.

What I need:
When frontend user save content is redirect to form of payment gateway > when form is send, user are redirect to gateway website and can do payment for flexicontent content > when payment is done or unsuccesfull, user is redirect back to my website and see result of payment status

I hope you understand what I want to do.

I'm not a developer, I only interfere to joomla files for make extensions more beauty and aesthetics. Becouse of it I have few questions to you.
  1. It's possible to do it with flexicontent? I think is it.
  2. How to do it? I think I can to do it with custom field, but i'm not sure this is the best way for it.
  3. I would be grateful for any suggestions. I will be grateful for any links to useful guides and tutorials in this matter.

I hope that there will be people here who can help me with this.
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #61135 by ggppdk
Hello

you can use any Joomla Subcription component to
- receive payments and ... add the paid user into USER-GROUPs that are privileged via ACL to add / edit content

About redirections to payment gateway,
the redirection to the payment getway and back are handled by Joomla subscription component
about redirections handled by FLEXIcontent, you can configure people trying to add CONTENT items without privilege
a. if not logged then to register form
b. if logged then you can redirect to a custom page, e.g. to your subscription component

configure here:

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #61148 by Wildbee
Thank you very much for your answer.

I know I can use extensions to paid subscriptions. Unfortunately, this solution is not appropriate for me. Because I would like to each user pay every time when he add content on my website. And the same for each additional content each new payment.

If I will use payment subscriptions, the user will be able to add X materials by X time.
It seems to me that the idea of a solution, which I put in the first post is the only good solution to my problem. Paid subscriptions are dissatisfied for me.

Thank you very much for the tip. I ask for further help.
Regards.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline