Flexicontent Project Donating

More
11 years 1 month ago #33934 by arche
First off I would like to Thank all the Developers and Owners of this project for the time and effort it has taken for this great component. But I would like to make a couple of suggestions for the site.

I am not sure if I am not seeing it or if I cannot find it, but I have been around the site a few times and have never found a way to donate to the project for the upkeep. I would suggest maybe putting a donate button somewhere that will display on all pages or just a page as this might help for donations (if you are indeed accepting donations).

As far as Flexiaccess is concerned, I would like to find out more info on pricing or membership plans, but I believe it would turn off more people (as it has me) if you have to register just to find out a price. Other than features, in order to find out any other info on this project, you have to register and even then it is hard to find the pricing on this project. Not sure if it is even still active project.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #33935 by ggppdk
Thanks,

Please note that FLEXIaccess is for J1.5 FLEXIcontent version

For FLEXIcontent J2.5 , the ACL is based on J2.5 ACL and it is integrated into FLEXIcontent for free

We will be including a donation button or micro-payment button inside Dashboard , displayable to super admins and disabable via Global Configuration too, so that you can hide it (hide it for any reason, because you have donated already or you don't want to donate, or you want to review FLEXIcontent more)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 1 month ago #33936 by arche
Replied by arche on topic Flexicontent Project Donating
Thank you, I am looking forward to making a monthly donation as my site relies heavily on Flexicontent for the info I supply my visitors and would like to make sure the project can go forward as long as possible.

Thanks again.

More
11 years 1 month ago #33938 by ggppdk
Our idea is to suggest small amount per site (no down or upper limit)

and to add Support Plans (a kind of commercial version, same features as free but with priority support too),

currently priority is announcement of new version and finishing project for J3.0 too

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline