Frontend: show groups with their permissions?

More
13 years 10 months ago #8033 by ronmoss
Hello,

Is it possible with flexiaccess(+ flexicontent??) to publish the groups you make in the flexiaccess admin (with their members) to the front-end? So for example if you login at the front-end as a group (leader) members you can see:
- different groups with their members
- see the group items (flexiaccess articles) of the groups you belong too
- i've your a group leader you can give permission to join a group/ edit articles etc.

So basically; show some back-end functionality at the front-end!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8039 by vistamedia
Hi,
At the moment, it's not possible but this kind of features (my items | my items to approve) will come in an upcoming release.
Concerning the groups and their member, I didn't think about it yet but your idea is good. I'll see if I have time to implement this as well.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #8049 by ronmoss
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for y'r fast reply!

Its a shame that its not in the curent version because I like y'r extension very much!
Of course my next question is when, or if, the next version with these features (or you got a next version list of features somewhere?) will be published?
Because its essential for me (and also for more people according to some forums) that there will be more front-end functionality!

Cheers,
Ronald

More
13 years 10 months ago #8060 by vistamedia
Hi Ronald,
There isn't any roadmap for FLEXIaccess yet. I'll know more around the 15th of July.
I'm working on three huge websites at the moment and don't have any time to think about that now.
But I promise, I'll let you know more as soon as I'll know myself :-)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline