Limited access after session expiry

More
14 years 1 month ago #5009 by ewel
I've had this often enough now to feel sure it is no coincidence: after a backend session has expired I have limited access until I log out.

In more detail, if I leave a browser window open on a Joomla administration page, and allow the login session to expire, and then click on any link to a back-end page, the Joomla login page will come up. If I then login (always as superadmin), I will get the control panel as usual. If I click on one of the links there to go to FlexiContent, the page is refreshed back to the cpanel. If I then log out, and log back in, I get full access as usual.

So, it seems FlexiAccess remembers the expiry of a session until the session is explicitly ended by logging out.

It doesn't bother me much, but I thought you should know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5098 by vistamedia
Hi,
It's true :) In order to append some additionnal properties to the JUser object, I use a user plugin. And these properties are added when the user logs in.
That explain the behavior you describe here.
Up to now I didn't find a better solution without hacking the core but other ideas are welcome ;)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.581 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline