problème affichage item dans catégorie

More
11 years 6 months ago #28601 by ggppdk
mmm, can you describe the problem, since i have difficulty understanding from the translation

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #28603 by fabien79
ok, en gros, j'ai regardé dans les parametres de la categorie, sous mon onglet "Parameters: Category Info & Options" il y a une partie "Pagination" ou le nombre d'item par page est bien renseigné à 10.
donc logiquement ca devrait fonctionner.

J'ai également un autre probleme qui est peut etre lié.
Je ne peux voir cette categorie (importée dans flexicontent donc) affichée seulement si je suis connecté en Frontend, meme si elle est sensée etre publique.

Et dans les parametres de la categorie, sous l'onglet "Parameters: Items List Creation" il y a un champs "Filter items using current language" qui n'est jamais renseigné. J'ai beau le spécifier, il ne s'enregistre pas.

Merci.

www.joomlafact.com
Extensions for Flexicontent

More
11 years 6 months ago #28604 by fabien79
Ok, find something else, when i "Preview" the category it's working now, but if i want to create a menu link and click to this link, it's not working, i don't have any article into the category.

Thanks

www.joomlafact.com

More
11 years 6 months ago #28606 by fabien79
Ok, i found my problem.... it's a very stupid things..., I setup my menu with type "My items" and i wasn't the autor of the articles so not displayed...
Thanks a lot for your help.

www.joomlafact.com

More
11 years 6 months ago #28607 by ggppdk
that is ok,

thanks for the feedback ;) this will help have more knowledge,

yes care must be taken for the current menu item, and if it is override or setting category behavior

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #35419 by akalbs
BOnjour,

Je sais que je reviens sur vieux post, mais comme le sujet a l'air de correspondre exactement à mon souci, j'ai bien lu :
et malheureusement mon anglais étant pas très bon, je n'ai pas compris le dernier post de fabien79

Ok, i found my problem.... it's a very stupid things..., I setup my menu with type "My items" and i wasn't the autor of the articles so not displayed...

Qu'est ce que cette histoire d'auteur ?
Si Fabien pouvait juste me donner la solution en français, cela serait super chouette.

Merci encore à tous
Annick

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline